MP Config Freezz (1 Viewer)

HåSe

November 11, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I have a problem after installing version 1.0.2 I can not run the machine configurations total program freezes during startup - configuration.exe has version 1.0.2.22555 -

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
Replies
Views
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
I installed the x64 1.32 Version and eveything seems fine. But where are the MovingPictures and MP-TVSeries Plugins? I can still...
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new install to prevent the crash.
Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new...
I installed the current version of MPTagThat2 (1.0.0.466) and it closes immediately after launching. The log file is not helpful. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom