MP Icons (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I am mainly talking about system Icons, heres one for example.

MPIcon01.gif

A

Anonymous

Here's a logo to boot

OK, been messin with the new effect (actually old, but I learned how to do it manually), and turned this out the other day.

Not an Icon, but a logo, just mixen it up a bit!

mplogoAdjust.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You can use the search function as I did to find similar issues and if there is a solution. I’d check, if the latest drivers are installed. If you are lucky you may be able to solve the issue, but I’m not sure about it. Seems like a graphic error, I’ve not seen such thing yet. Is it only with the gray quick access tiles? They are...
You can use the search function as I did to find similar issues and if there is a solution. I’d check, if the latest drivers are...
Hello, after installing mediaportal 2.4.1 on PC win10 Home ver.21H2, and click icons MediaPortal2 or MediaPortal(x64), mediaportal...
Replies
Views
No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
Is there a known reason why icons for new videos should stop working at some point? I have several recorded videos (~200), and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Card recommendation DE
I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my Pinnacle 2000i DVB-T dual tuner card (and hence less likely to exhibit pixelation), but noticeably less sensitive than the tuner in my Sony TV. The Pinnacle card has been "rock solid" -- no problems at all. But...
I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my...
Looking for recommendations for Dual DVB-S2 and Dual DVB-T2 PCIE tuner cards? I am based in Ireland. Looking mainly at TBS cards...
Replies
Views
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] New Category DE
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides "kid restrictions" :)
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides...
Is it possible to add categories, or sub categories. For example I would love to have two folders for Series. 1 that has the ones...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom