MP-TV Series Croatian translation (new update 16.02.2013) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The string I was looking for is located in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MyFilms\strings_es Thank you CyberSimian for the hint.
The string I was looking for is located in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MyFilms\strings_es Thank you...
I installed MP 1.8, aMPed and MyFilms on a new machine. I use Spanish as MP language and there has always been a small translation...
Replies
Views
OK, I understand! If you later have room in the task list, maybe make a simple solution? When you "Add Series to Genre Favorites..." or "Remove Series from Genre Favorites..." you actually add or remove a "Genre" named "Favorites" to the Series. Then you can use the already existing feature Filter - Genre (and then choose Favorites)...
OK, I understand! If you later have room in the task list, maybe make a simple solution? When you "Add Series to Genre...
In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on a series you...
Replies
Views
I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
Hi again! :-) In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on...
Replies
Views
Yes, kicked in and updated several items this morning.:)
Yes, kicked in and updated several items this morning.:)
I know there have been problems with the TVDB api and for me both Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series plugins are no longer working in...
Replies
Views
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom