• corrections de bugs
  • ajout des skins B2 et B2W

Version : 1.2

<div align="center">======>Téléchargement <======</div>

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aide pour catavolt DE
Bonjour chers amis ! En raison d'un événement particulier, je souhaite aujourd'hui faire appel à vos dons de manière urgente. Pour des raisons indépendantes de ma volonté et que je ne souhaite pas développer ici, j'ai pris du retard dans le paiement de mon loyer et je suis menacé d'expulsion de mon logement. Quand je vois le nombre de...
Bonjour chers amis ! En raison d'un événement particulier, je souhaite aujourd'hui faire appel à vos dons de manière urgente. Pour...
Bonjour chers amis ! En raison d'un événement particulier, je souhaite aujourd'hui faire appel à vos dons de manière urgente. Pour...
Replies
Views
Fixed. This happen only if you use MadVR. Backup and copy core.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal core.dll based on 1.31 final MediaPortal version.
Fixed. This happen only if you use MadVR. Backup and copy core.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Glückwunsch zum Erfolg, auch wenn der Weg mehr als steinig war und ich Niemandem Vergleichbares wünsche.
Glückwunsch zum Erfolg, auch wenn der Weg mehr als steinig war und ich Niemandem Vergleichbares wünsche.
Vorbemerkung: UPH-Zitate stammen von deren Webpräsenz, die Zitate von Cyberlink und Intel sind ebenfalls von deren Webpräsenz...
Replies
Views
I have run the import and the orphan duplicate episodes are still in the list in the TV Series config and in Media Portal.
I have run the import and the orphan duplicate episodes are still in the list in the TV Series config and in Media Portal.
I've been doing some clean up of some of the TV shows in my library. I've removed older TV show episode files in favor of better...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom