MP-TVSeries-2.1.3318 (UAT) Build available (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigermad

Portal Member
November 30, 2008
Thank you for a great plugin. There is one problem for me and I thought it had been fixed. The fanart disappears when you have played an episode. It comes back when you return to the banner and click it again.
I am using RC04 with monochrome if thats any help.

Cheers

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yes, I just noticed this as well. On My XP Machine running RC4 I see the issue, on my Vista Machine using RC3 it is ok.

Do you have another machine you can test with, using RC3?

Thanks

jonaskp

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Yes, I just noticed this as well. On My XP Machine running RC4 I see the issue, on my Vista Machine using RC3 it is ok.

Thanks

It happens to me sometimes too, using XP with RC3. Not SVN TVseries, just the stable build.

safcsat

Portal Pro
    March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Guys - did anyone manage to figure out the "News" plugin feature?

Where you press "i" button on any episode that is not yet downloaded, then it searches via newzbin.com for the episode and downloads via newsleecher.

Also - the torrent feature, I can kinda get this working - but is there anyway to filter only x264 shows? At the minute it only seems to bring back low quality xvids.

Any ideas??

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Thanks

I have the same issue since RC4, in RC3 everything was fine. Using MediaStream by Pilehave btw.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    small issue, when only one episode is unwatch and you mark it as watch, it does not go back to main tvseries screen.

edit. actually not so small as it freezed mp

edit again. it did not happen the second time, but did the third time, so if anyone else see this, if not it might just be my pc

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have the same problem with the fan art not showing up after watching an episode.

Fear not, it will be fixed in the next test build we release. Hopefully early next week.

Cheers
    Damien

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I've installed the SVN. However my episode thumbs are not shown but they are downloaded to my hard drive! I don't understand it.

Pls see attachment

I cant say I know why that might be happening, what settings have you changed from the default?

Could you also try backing up your database and doing with a clean install (ie. delete your database) I just want to rule out any settings you have changed. I dont want you to rescan everything, just do the following:

1. Backup your existing database
    2. Delete your database, dont delete your Thumbs directory (you dont want to re-download them, unless you can open and view them correctly in explorer)
    3. Ensure the latest Test build of the plugin is being used
    4. Open Configuration
    5. Setup Import Folders (maybe just create a temp directory with a few files to test)
    6. Post your log if you are still having problems

If you are not having problems with this setup, then I will probably need a copy of your old database and log(debug).

Cheers,
    Damien

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom