MP-TVSeries v2.1.3331 (Stable) Build available [13-FEB-09] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elvis56

Portal Pro
January 5, 2009
Home Country
Canada Canada
I have all 9 seasons of King of Queens and this new version only downloaded the dvd covers and Fanart for it. It doesnt give me all the episode information except for 3 episodes for season two. Not sure what went wrong since previous version brought in all the information without issue.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    just noticed that sometimes when one of the files does not have the same "case sensitive" as the thetvdb then it can not found it.

can you check it out?

ill try to find a working example cause i just saw that on other shows it does not care about capital letters. so bit wierd.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm using TVSeries with my recordings / my recorded series. Is it possible to sort and show recorded date instead of original aired date?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have all 9 seasons of King of Queens and this new version only downloaded the dvd covers and Fanart for it. It doesnt give me all the episode information except for 3 episodes for season two. Not sure what went wrong since previous version brought in all the information without issue.

I just ran a test and imported all 9 seasons without a hitch, I will need more info to help you.

Delete your "The King of Queens" series from configuration, set log to Debug and Run Import again. Attach the log if you still have issues.

I'm using TVSeries with my recordings / my recorded series. Is it possible to sort and show recorded date instead of original aired date?
    Unfortunately I dont know much about MyTV and how it does recording so to integrate it better with the plugin I will need help in understanding it by people explaining how and what I can extract in an enhancement request.

What you could do to for the date part, is:
    1. Edit TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml
    2. Look for <Episode.FirstAired>
    3. Replace with <Episode.FileDateCreated>

It wont sort by DateCreated but atleast you can see that information. You can use the RecentlyAdded view to sort by this.

just noticed that sometimes when one of the files does not have the same "case sensitive" as the thetvdb then it can not found it.

can you check it out?

ill try to find a working example cause i just saw that on other shows it does not care about capital letters. so bit wierd.

Sure will take a look, just post some examples. Possibly could be because of the theTVDB API and not the plugin but will see if there is something I can do.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I just ran another test using 2.1 and 2.0. I deleted one serie, which I only have two episodes of and both of them had episode images (Battlestar Galactica). Did a rescan with 2.1, no episode images. Did a rescan with 2.0 and it started downloading epsiode images again. The 2.1 log doesn't even mention episode images. I've attached both logs, maybe you can take a look?

TIA

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries 2.0.zip
      30.6 KB
    • MP-TVSeries 2.1.zip
      30.6 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Looks like the Importer stopped on series 'Escaflowne', I will add this to my library and see what happens in a debugger.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Looks like the Importer stopped on series 'Escaflowne', I will add this to my library and see what happens in a debugger.

Thanks. If it's any help, I have a folder escaflowne with 26 episode in ogm files (Escaflowne - s01e01 through Escaflowne - s01e26) and a folder season 0 containg the the movie in DVD format (VIDEO_TS folder), I have a custom parsing expression for DVD's/IFO files. There's also a textfile, original filenames.txt containing the, what else, original filenames of the ogm files.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I just ran the import and it ran fine against this series, one thing I noticed from your log you are using a UAT release and not the final v2.1.3321. Can you please upgrade to that.

There was a problem with the build you were using where it would stop importing if it came across a series that contained no Series Posters. This is one series that doesnt have them.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I just ran the import and it ran fine against this series, one thing I noticed from your log you are using a UAT release and not the final v2.1.3321. Can you please upgrade to that.

There was a problem with the build you were using where it would stop importing if it came across a series that contained no Series Posters. This is one series that doesnt have them.

:oops: Totally missed the stable release over the uat. Import does continue now, I can't tell if episode images download, but I see a mention of an attempted download in the logs so I'm guessing it'll be okay. I deleted battlestar again and after a reimport the images were there, but since the logs didn't mention a download, I'm guessing they were still present locally. When I have a new episode of something I'll edit to let you know, but I confident everything will be okay. Thanks!

Edit: You were right, thanks Damien!Works like a charm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom