MP-TVSeries v2.3.3589 Stable Release [29-Oct-09] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I accidently deleted the logorules in tvseries. Can anybody tell me where to get them again? (using streamedmp)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I accidently deleted the logorules in tvseries. Can anybody tell me where to get them again? (using streamedmp)

[COLLAPSE]
    Code:
    <logos import="true">
    		<![CDATA[skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Video\SD 43.png;-;<Episode.videoWidth>;-;<;-;960;-;AND;-;<Episode.VideoAspectRatio>;-;<;-;1.5;-;AND;-;<Episode.VideoAspectRatio>;-;>;-;1.2;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Video\SD 169.png;-;<Episode.videoWidth>;-;<;-;960;-;AND;-;<Episode.VideoAspectRatio>;-;<;-;1.9;-;AND;-;<Episode.VideoAspectRatio>;-;>=;-;1.5;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Video\SD 540P.png;-;<Episode.videoWidth>;-;=;-;960;-;AND;-;<Episode.videoHeight>;-;<=;-;600;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Video\HD 720P.png;-;<Episode.videoWidth>;-;=;-;1280;-;AND;-;<Episode.videoHeight>;-;<=;-;720;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Video\HD 1080P.png;-;<Episode.videoWidth>;-;=;-;1920;-;AND;-;<Episode.videoHeight>;-;<=;-;1080;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Video\H264.png;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;AVC;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Video\MPEG2.png;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;MPEG;-;AND;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;!contains;-;AVC;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Video\DIVX.png;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;DIVX;-;OR;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;DX50;-;OR;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;DIV3;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Video\XVID.png;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;XVID;-;OR;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;MPG4;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Video\WMV.png;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;WMV;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Video\REAL.png;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;REAL;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Video\VC-1.png;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;VC-1;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Audio\DD 20.png;-;<Episode.AudioCodec>;-;=;-;AC3;-;AND;-;<Episode.AudioChannels>;-;=;-;2;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Audio\DD 51.png;-;<Episode.AudioCodec>;-;=;-;AC3;-;AND;-;<Episode.AudioChannels>;-;=;-;6;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Audio\DTS 51.png;-;<Episode.AudioCodec>;-;=;-;DTS;-;AND;-;<Episode.AudioChannels>;-;=;-;6;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Audio\DTS 61.png;-;<Episode.AudioCodec>;-;=;-;DTS;-;AND;-;<Episode.AudioChannels>;-;=;-;7;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Audio\DTS 71.png;-;<Episode.AudioCodec>;-;=;-;DTS;-;AND;-;<Episode.AudioChannels>;-;=;-;8;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Audio\FLAC.png;-;<Episode.AudioCodec>;-;contains;-;FLAC;-;AND;-;<Episode.AudioChannels>;-;<;-;6;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Audio\FLAC 51.png;-;<Episode.AudioCodec>;-;contains;-;FLAC;-;AND;-;<Episode.AudioChannels>;-;=;-;6;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Audio\MP3 20.png;-;<Episode.AudioCodec>;-;contains;-;MPA1L3;-;OR;-;<Episode.AudioCodec>;-;contains;-;MPA2L3;-;AND;-;<Episode.AudioChannels>;-;=;-;2;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Audio\MP2A.png;-;<Episode.AudioCodec>;-;contains;-;MPA1L2;-;OR;-;<Episode.AudioCodec>;-;contains;-;MPA2L2;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Audio\AAC 20.png;-;<Episode.AudioCodec>;-;contains;-;AAC;-;AND;-;<Episode.AudioChannels>;-;=;-;2;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Audio\AAC 51.png;-;<Episode.AudioCodec>;-;contains;-;AAC;-;AND;-;<Episode.AudioChannels>;-;=;-;6;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Audio\VORBIS.png;-;<Episode.AudioCodec>;-;contains;-;VORBIS;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Audio\WMA.png;-;<Episode.AudioCodec>;-;contains;-;WMA;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Audio\REAL.png;-;<Episode.AudioCodec>;-;contains;-;REAL;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Misc\DVD.png;-;<Episode.EpisodeFilename>;-;contains;-;DVD;-;AND;-;<Episode.EpisodeFilename>;-;!contains;-;HDDVD;-;AND;-;<Episode.EpisodeFilename>;-;!contains;-;HD-DVD;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Misc\HDTV.png;-;<Episode.EpisodeFilename>;-;contains;-;HDTV;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Misc\HDDVD.png;-;<Episode.EpisodeFilename>;-;contains;-;HDDVD;-;OR;-;<Episode.EpisodeFilename>;-;contains;-;HD-DVD;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Misc\BLURAY.png;-;<Episode.EpisodeFilename>;-;contains;-;BLURAY;-;OR;-;<Episode.EpisodeFilename>;-;contains;-;BLU-RAY;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Misc\SUBTITLES.png;-;<Episode.AvailableSubtitles>;-;=;-;1;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;]]>
    	</logos>
    [/COLLAPSE]

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thanks is this still needed or can i leave it blank? i read something like logorules are now included in tvseries.skinsettings.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    thanks is this still needed or can i leave it blank? i read something like logorules are now included in tvseries.skinsettings.

Yes, they are in tvseries.skinsettings.xml, you only need to copy them into that if you deleted it from xml. There is also a boolean setting to import them when the plugin starts.

If you delete them from configuration and have the skinsettings import, then they are going to re-populate on plugin start.

stormsh

Portal Member
    February 20, 2008
    Hi. I had some trouble with the plugin deleting my files. I reinstalled the plugin and tried to add the series again. Now some of them are marked red. The plugin doesn´t add them to the plugin-db. Some of the sieres are on a networkstorage, but other on the same storage are shown and added correctly. Never had that before. Can someone give some advice?

Greez: st.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Yes, they are in tvseries.skinsettings.xml, you only need to copy them into that if you deleted it from xml. There is also a boolean setting to import them when the plugin starts.

If you delete them from configuration and have the skinsettings import, then they are going to re-populate on plugin start.

Works fine :)

Gup

Portal Pro
    May 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Rasputin

Portal Pro
    January 13, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: *NEW* MP-TVSeries v2.3.3589 Stable Release [29-Oct-09]

hi guys,
    can anyone tell me how i can change the time for changing of the fan art in TV-Series?
    I think in default it is 30 secounds, but i want to change it to 15 seconds.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

hi guys,
    can anyone tell me how i can change the time for changing of the fan art in TV-Series?
    I think in default it is 30 secounds, but i want to change it to 15 seconds.

Enter the Fanart Chooser window, and you can change it from the menu from with-in there.

Rasputin

Portal Pro
    January 13, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Where i can find the Fan Art Cooser Window?
    In the My TV Series Settings?:sorry:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom