MP-TVSeries v2.5.4 Stable Release [01-Jun-2010] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: *NEW* MP-TVSeries v2.5.0 Stable Release [03-Feb-2010]

Could anyone test whether Bierdopje works or not? It worked fine yesterday and the day before, but today not anymore. Maybe it's broke.

If someone can confirm, I'll know it's not me and I can start looking for a solution.

Someone up for a quick test?

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

Could anyone test whether Bierdopje works or not? It worked fine yesterday and the day before, but today not anymore. Maybe it's broke.

If someone can confirm, I'll know it's not me and I can start looking for a solution.

Someone up for a quick test?

Works fine here. Although current Bierdopje implemention is not very efficient (= it is slow) and I may have to redo it at some point.

aal

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2006

I set to plugin offer subtitle download if there is none.

Now if the episode does not have subtitle, plugin offers me to download ( Good ! ) but here is the problem

if the episode's subtitle is not available on subtitle websites ; it returns with "No Subtitle Found" and it keeps offering subtitle download.There is no option Play it anyway.

Is it possible to implement something avoid that ?

I can confirm this.

Same here...

mylle

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2005
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

im getting this error trying to download subtitle.

It finds the subtitles just fine but when trying to download i get this error:

Downloading subtitle file failed: Access to the path is denied

Can anyone help me?

regards
    mylle

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: *NEW* MP-TVSeries v2.5.0 Stable Release [03-Feb-2010]

I'll try and report.

UNOPARATOR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2007
    Istanbul
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey

I'd like report that this version is causing shuttering/dropped frames while playing an episode every once in a while --> consistent with the new option for remote shares in plugin configuration screen. It doesn't matter if I play a regular SD resolution or 720p episode, which in my opinion rules out bandwidth problems. (I'm using a gigabit switch with CAT6 cables)
    It would be nice to at least have an option in the configuration screen for not refreshing/checking for files (whatever it was called, can't remember now :p) while a video is playing. =)
    Thanks for this great plugin. Other than this issue, I perfectly happy with it, definitely better than the previous. =)

You exactly have that option:

Configuration screen -> General -> "Watch my Import folders for changes automatically"

So you can disable the monitor system totally, or only disable the rescan, which by default is set to occur every 5 minutes.

However, I think you have something else going on, because even on a 54Mbps WiFi based share, I'm able to stream media without any interruptions during playback.
    I didn't have the mentioned problem with v2.3.... of MP-TVSeries. I changed to interval from 5 minutes to 10 minutes to test if the problems' interval would follow and it did. I don't want to loose "Watch my Import folder for changes automatically" function, I only would like it to NOT watch for changes while MP is playing a video...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

I didn't have the mentioned problem with v2.3.... of MP-TVSeries. I changed to interval from 5 minutes to 10 minutes to test if the problems' interval would follow and it did. I don't want to loose "Watch my Import folder for changes automatically" function, I only would like it to NOT watch for changes while MP is playing a video...

So the problem occurs only at the set intervals (ie every 5mins, 10mins etc)? We could put a check-in to see if fullscreen video is active before running a scan of the folders.

UNOPARATOR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2007
    Istanbul
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey

So the problem occurs only at the set intervals (ie every 5mins, 10mins etc)? We could put a check-in to see if fullscreen video is active before running a scan of the folders.

Yes, exactly.:D I can test for you if necessary.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

Can anyone help me?

regards
    mylle

Is the video file/episode located on a network share that you are trying to get the subtitle for?

EDIT: if it is, share probably doesn't have write access which is required to write the subtitle file

mylle

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2005
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Can anyone help me?

regards
    mylle

Is the video file/episode located on a network share that you are trying to get the subtitle for?

EDIT: if it is, share probably doesn't have write access which is required to write the subtitle file

Ahh of course. That is probably it :)

I will take a look at it tonight.

Thanks
    Mylle

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom