MP2.2 Netflix kein Player registriert (2 Viewers)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can’t. Only the SiteUtil Manager can fix it.

@doskabouter , Is this something that you could take a look at?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, thank you. Knowing that it is not the same Media Portal does help me, so I know I do not have to look into this any further. You are right, I think I just contact to Edision support next. Best regards
    Well, thank you. Knowing that it is not the same Media Portal does help me, so I know I do not have to look into this any further...
    Hi, I am new to this whole topic. I got a linux receiver Edision "OS nino+" and installed MediaPortal there. Unfortunately it does...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom