MPEXtended ver. 0.5.0 (1 Viewer)

lodale

Portal Pro
April 9, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi I see in Github that the version has changed to 0.5.1. Does this mean that ther will be no 0.5.0 release?

lodale

Portal Pro
April 9, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
When the new release of MPestended (not MPEXtender ;)) is out, will there be a new aMPdroid release?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix FrameGrabbing for EVR [MP1-5222] - TV Server: Fix ISO-8859-10/14 DVB text encodings [MP1-5224] - Fix Card "CancelTune" request Since Pre-Release : New: Since Pre-Release : Improvement / Rework...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under Team Media Portal in PF X86. The net 4 version, as I indicated, is the one I installed. Or tried to. For completeness, I deleted the (empty) folder & the Team Media Portal folder (otherwise empty), and...
Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under...
1. Download MediaPortal for free! - MEDIAPORTAL Click "media portal 2", goes to this github link, which is a 404. 2. Downloaded the...
Replies
Views
For me, a clean install of 1.34 x64 TV server only on a fresh Windows 11 Pro device failed because the installation of MySQL in the background never completed, hence no database to connect to. A manual installation of MySQL worked fine, but I didn't know how to prepare MySQL for the TV server database. In the end, I opted for the...
For me, a clean install of 1.34 x64 TV server only on a fresh Windows 11 Pro device failed because the installation of MySQL in the...
Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom