[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (6 Viewers)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi everyone,

I'm the wife of regeszter. I'm very sorry but I have to inform you that regeszter died on 3rd of January. MPTVScheduler has been a very big hobby for him, and he was so happy to help you all. He won't be able to be here for you anymore. :'(

I wish you all bugless versions of this program.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Hi everyone,

I'm the wife of regeszter. I'm very sorry but I have to inform you that regeszter died on 3rd of January. MPTVScheduler has been a very big hobby for him, and he was so happy to help you all. He won't be able to be here for you anymore. :'(

I wish you all bugless versions of this program.
    Please accept my sincere condolences. :'(
    @regeszter R.I.P.

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

MrGrymReaper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Sorry to hear of his death. Please accept my condolences.

Rest in peace (R.I.P) @regeszter

I was wondering what’s going to happen please with the android software (MPTvScheduler) and his compilation (or fork) of MPExtended for MediaPortal 1.xx?

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Oh no! Really sad to read this.

I'm so sorry. Rest In Peace. Many times we forget there's real people behind these profiles.

Thanks for all.

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Can you install the app from apk if I send you a test version in PM?
    As a last @regeszter "service" to the community, I'm posting this version he sent me some months ago. At least it's not the one available in Google Play Store. That's for sure.

I don't have a changelog, but I can say internal player is now based on libvlc, and it's quite more stable. In my particular case, current public version tv playback stops randomly, which this private libvlc based one doesn't. He told me it was in alpha stage... but my experience is rock solid!

I would have loved him to be able to publish it himself... :(

PD: please, if anyone think this is inconvenient please tell me and I'll delete it. I don't think so.

Attachments

• MPTvScheduler.apk
      51.2 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom