[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (3 Viewers)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Like the new OSD function (y) (y) (y)
    Sometimes get artifacts (blocks) using the internal player ;)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Like the new OSD function (y) (y) (y)
    Sometimes get artifacts (blocks) using the internal player ;)

I use the native android videoview class. The android do the video decoding.

But if you have interlaced signal you may try to deinterlace with MPExtended. Try to add -vf yadif to a ffmpeg profile in c:\ProgramData\MPExtended\StreamingProfiles.xml

Like this:

<codecParameters>-codec:v libx264 -b:v 3096k -profile:v baseline -preset:v superfast -coder rle -codec:a aac -b:a 512k -ac 2 -strict experimental -vf yadif -async 1 -sn -f mpegts</codecParameters>

mylle

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2005
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have en old Emby specific version 0.6.0.4 and when trying to install this version on top it says "cannot upgrade - Try a reinstallation".

Any way around that?

Regards
    Jacob

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi, the WOL function isn't working for me. Samsung Galaxy S6 phone. I have the old aMPdoid app on there also and it wakes the sever every time without issue but I can't get it to work on this app. The server is running Win10 and is set for only Magic Packets to wake it. It wakes without fail from other PCs on the network.

Thanks

What about WOL? It is still not working?

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey @regeszter , what I noticed is that in MPExtended, Trakt functionality is broken (I guess since trakt API was updated and MPextended is no longer maintained) - when you test your credentials, MPEConfig will crash. (follw.it is offline and therefor also broken). Might we ask you to fix the trakt functionality in an upcoming beta release? Would be great, as watched status would then be updated again correctly in the MP library.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom