[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (2 Viewers)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    1.4.0 beta is available on the Play Store.

- New EPG (for tables). If you don't like it, you can switch between the new and old layout in the settings screen.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Which is the better? The one or the two rows EPG with start time?

device-2017-02-13-083457.png device-2017-02-13-082938.png

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I have mentioned that I have only a ~24 hours epg in the app. Is this the expected behaviour?

There is only 24h EPG in the EPG layout but you can press on channel name and you will get the 7 days EPG for that channel. You can swipe left/right to select the next day.

bartmanson

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 28, 2004
    Nuremberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi regeszter

I have some trouble with PowerScheduler in combination with MPTVScheduler. When MPTVScheduler is the only client that is connected the server goes to standby after three minutes. That is the intended behavior when no client is connected, but of course not the intended behavior when MPTVScheduler is connected.

MPExtended is latest beta.
    MPTVScheduler is latest version.
    MPExtended-MPTVServer-Plugin is enabled.
    TVServer is version 1.15.

I already tried to reinstall MPExtended because I thought that the TVServer-Plugin was not installed correctly but it did not change anything.

Which logs do you need to track this down? Or what else can I try to fix this?

MPExtended.png

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    That is the intended behavior when no client is connected, but of course not the intended behavior when MPTVScheduler is connected.

What does it mean connected? Did you play a move/TV or you were in a screen when the TV Server went to sleep?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom