[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (4 Viewers)

CanOBeansTV

Portal Member
September 24, 2016
Home Country
Australia Australia
I'm having issues trying to get it to play in my huawei p10. I have a nexus 7 2012 running a custom Rom that has no issues. My older lg g4 had no issues. If I use the internal player,I get a black screen, or using mx player, it fails to play. Let me know if you need the service log out anything from my server

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I'm having issues trying to get it to play in my huawei p10. I have a nexus 7 2012 running a custom Rom that has no issues. My older lg g4 had no issues. If I use the internal player,I get a black screen, or using mx player, it fails to play. Let me know if you need the service log out anything from my server

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Please try a VLC, ffmpeg and a http live profile.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    1.5.0 is available for beta testers on the Play Store.

- NEW: picture plugin support.
    - NEW: music plugin support.
    - NEW: added remote TV Server functions like restart, power off, suspend and hibernate for Premium users.
    - Bug fixes and UI performance improvements (more caching).

device-2017-07-17-100823.png device-2017-07-17-100849.png device-2017-07-17-101036.png

How to use music player:
    - Short press on a song will play that song.
    - Long press on a song will select the song for playing. Press note icon and it will play that song and the all song to end of the album/folder.
    - Long press on an album or folder will play the album or songs in the folder included the subfolders.
    - Note icon on the root level will play all albums.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom