[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (8 Viewers)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    According to the Google Play statistic the Sweden and Danish languages are the as untranslated languages in the Top 10 list. So if someone wants to translate the app, please send me a PM and I will send the texts.

applebee1

Portal Member
    October 25, 2007
    Hi regeszter,

I am still having a problem on my tablet to start streams reliable (log attached, last couple of stream calls - streaming error).
    5 minutes ago it worked for various files (the same one's) without any problem. When using MX player as decoder - streaming start is much more reliable.
    In any case - once the stream has started - it runs without problems.

Mobile client (Sony mobile phone) has less problems with streaming (only sometimes) than Sony tablet.

Any idea - I did a fresh install of mpextended B6, now B5 and on tablet. AMPdroid seems more reliable but I wanted to use the new program...

What can I do further?

Thanks and best regards

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Any idea - I did a fresh install of mpextended B6, now B5 and on tablet. AMPdroid seems more reliable but I wanted to use the new program...

What can I do further?

Please try a SD profile.

applebee1

Portal Member
    October 25, 2007
    Please try a SD profile.
    No difference - when it works than also with HD profile, when problems also SD is not working.

Sometimes even the EPG view takes longer/ is not working. After PC restart - it work the best - even with highest profile - normally without any problems in the beginning...As soon as some first start is not working, the client is unreliable...
    Strange...

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    @regeszter can you add the ability ro play the RTSP stream as MP1 client ?
    because my bundle server/tablet dislike the transcoding, and the AC3 is not supported on my tablet by MxPlayer.
    i tried yesterday with Ampdroid and VLC for the RTSP stream, and worked very well, rtsp seems not supported by MxPlayer.

Please.

In the StreamingProfiles.xml find the profile <Name>Direct</Name> and change the <Target>pc-vlc-video</Target> to <Target>android</Target> and select the direct profile in the app.
    With the direct profile you will lost the aspect ration correction and the deinterlacing.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    In the StreamingProfiles.xml find the profile <Name>Direct</Name> and change the <Target>pc-vlc-video</Target> to <Target>android</Target> and select the direct profile in the app.
    it work , no more freeze, and deinterlacing is done on tablet. with hardware codec. but no sound on mxplayer.( EAC3 codec missing)
    usign default player on tablet don't work. it says me, not possible to play.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom