[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (4 Viewers)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I need some (~10 members) alpha testers because I want to test the next version before publish to beta testers (have ~70 members).

Who can became alpha tester:
    1. Need to have Google account and send me the email address
    2. The latest MPExtended need to be installed
    3. The auto app update need to be set on the Android device
    If someone wants to became member of the closed alpha group please send me a PM with the email address.

Thanks for advance!

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    1.5.14 is available for alpha testers.

New MPExtended is uploaded to the 1st post.

- NEW: Movie stop time and watched flag are synchronized to My Video or MovingPictures database. Need MPExtended 0.6.0 Beta 9 for support it.
    - NEW: set/reset watched status in recordings and movies (in My Videos and MovingPictures plugin).
    - Bug fixes.

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you for your ongoing work!
    I still have the problem of TV playing only for 2 seconds in WebMediaPortal, which used to work before, but stopped working for unknown reasons at least half a year ago. In MPTVScheduler, it works fine. Running current beta9 of the service.

spachti

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2005
    Bible Belt
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I still have the problem of TV playing only for 2 seconds in WebMediaPortal, which used to work before, but stopped working for unknown reasons at least half a year ago. In MPTVScheduler, it works fine. Running current beta9 of the service.
    I'll second that. Right now only the MPTVScheduler on my android tablet works, webMP has stopped working long ago. Maybe the switch to the after 0.54 versions of MPextended are the cause for that.
    Would be great if we could use Android AND Windows devices again.

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No, I used the "original" 0.6beta a long time and I dont remeber the change where LiveTV has stopped working. If there's someone who can fix that....would be great.
    But with the end of flash coming, we'd need other streaming profiles in the long run, anyway...

spachti

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2005
    Bible Belt
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    No, I used the "original" 0.6beta a long time and I dont remeber the change where LiveTV has stopped working. If there's someone who can fix that....would be great.
    But with the end of flash coming, we'd need other streaming profiles in the long run, anyway...
    Actually, you could be right. I was using 0.54 forever;-), but if I remember right, switched to 0.6 at some point. I just can't remember if WebMP stopped there or later, I'm old, you know :whistle:

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary

Try the attached MPExtended.Installers.WebMediaPorta-beta9.zip from the 1st post. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom