[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (2 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm very new to this plugin/app but it seems to be working really well for me except the wake on lan function does not work. I can wake the server up using the WOL android app. and have used the same mac address for the settings, but no go. I noted some other posts in this thread with this problem but no solution, can someone confirm it does work and if yes give me some advice to fix it on my setup.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Will it be the 0.6 beta I've seen here -- or something newer?

Anthony Gagnon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2016
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm very new to this plugin/app but it seems to be working really well for me except the wake on lan function does not work. I can wake the server up using the WOL android app. and have used the same mac address for the settings, but no go. I noted some other posts in this thread with this problem but no solution, can someone confirm it does work and if yes give me some advice to fix it on my setup.
    I am certainly no expert, and didn't see this question till about a year later, but WOL does work for me. I would have suggested you work out your firewall settings or try an Android App, but it seems you've thought of that. I can only say that it was working before I updated to the "Alpha" version posted somewhere in this post after the death of regeszter. But I am currently using that Alpha version and I have a dyndns IP address for External. Both Internal (on local WIFI) and external (Cell Phone Service) work for me. You might try assigning an IP Address to your host computer and using that assigned, and reserved, IP address in the app settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom