My Films 6.0 final released ! (16.12.2012) - V6.0.3.2921 (MP 1.3 & 1.4) (1 Viewer)

Which Movie Catalog do you use with My Films 6?

• Total voters

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi Guzzi

Repo link isn't working and MPE Installer doesn't show the update.

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I did the update from MPE installer 10 minutes ago without any problem

You have to refresh Uptade info before to find it ;)

Yeah, it shows now. MPE Installer used to auto-update on launch but this seems to have got reset since updating to 1.3b.

dastrom

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Midwest
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    My Films looks like a great plugin! In the set up wizard if I use Ember what database do I select since Ember is not listed??? Do I use one of the others and check nfo?? Help!

Dastrom

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Yep you got it dastrom - you select AMC catalog type (v 4.1.x IIRC) and then select .nfo scraper.
    It is new in v 6.0 so any feedback would be really appreciated to make it even better/clearer in future. Thanks!

You can also check the poll - Which movie catalog do you use? - and ask EMM and NFO users for tips ;)

Also check the Ember Media Manager/Nfo page in My Films wiki for more info on best practices for using EMM with My Films.

Last edited:

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    OK, mr noob here. I have 1500+ movies, I use Moving Pictures and I'm constantly worried I will loose my database info with my own info. Like what I have seen, my changes in audio language, my changes in categories (children or not mostly), my own movie posters (aka often pics for the children movies when there are non according to Internet) and so on. I have read the wiki, but still have questions. But it all comes down to this question, can I export the info in Moving Pictures to 'somewhere' and if something happens to my Moving Pictures (computer dies) can I get the info back to Moving Pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread