MyBlaster (1 Viewer)

dutchio

Portal Member
October 25, 2005
Derby
Hi i've downloaded myblaster in an attempt to get mediaportal to change my set top box channels. How do I use it? I can't see it in the plugins list in mediaportal setup??

Please help.

Thanks,

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
My computer is running Windows 10 Pro . I have Comcast cable. I have a set top box. Installed in the computer is a Hauppauge...
Replies
Views
You don't need a Windows account. You can also remove the login password so that the PC is always logged in the same way. Makes sense at an HTPC because you don't have to connect a mouse and keyboard. ------------------------- Du benötigst kein Windows Account. Ebenso kannst Du das Anmelde Passwort entfernen so das der PC immer...
You don't need a Windows account. You can also remove the login password so that the PC is always logged in the same way. Makes...
Before i install MediaPortal2 I read the system information . It says: Setup your system to auto-logon when Windows starts. My...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crash to Desktop DE
I tried to read the logs : investigation seemed to show the fanart database as having trouble...so I have deleted that database ......it has allowed me to watch mptv and some movies for 45 minutes without a crash......
I tried to read the logs : investigation seemed to show the fanart database as having trouble...so I have deleted that database...
Hi I posted recently because my Mediaportal 1 setup was crashing when I played long music playlists but now the problem has become...
Replies
Views
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
Replies
Views
You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration - TV/Radio - Advanced Options tick the UNC paths tick box and put the network paths for timeshift and record folders in the appropriate lines and click OK.
You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration -...
I am not new to MediaPortal, but this is the first time I have set up a client on a PC other than the PC with the TV Server. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom