myDVDs with RC1 (1 Viewer)

gabbe

Portal Pro
August 8, 2004
Sweden
Hi,
I tried the myDVDs plugin with MP0.2.0.0 RC1. I can't get it work!!
Have I missed something? or isn't it updated for 0.2 yet?
regards gabbe

gabbe

Portal Pro
August 8, 2004
Sweden
more...
The file "strings.xml" that comes with myDVDs-plugin, what should I do with that?
It seems a little bit odd that a plugin should replace the standard "strings.xml" for MP. The file that comes with MP is larger.
???
Havn't anybody tried myDVDs-plugin with RC1 ??
The lack of import/export functions (for all DB) that are stabil between releases is my biggest problem with MP.
/gabbe

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Australia - DVB-EPG - does it work? DE
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well. If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they...
Hi, I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change. But I still have to learn quite a few things. Sorry if...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] TV sound but no picture DE
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD playback in MP2. Perhaps you mean the cyberlink app starts, if you enter a DVD into the slot. To avoid this you'll have to deactivate autoplay in the windows settings. Open Windows Settings Select...
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD...
Hello, I have installed the latest Media Portal 2 version on a clean new Windows 10 installation. Now I only get sound for some TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom