MyFilms 6 and Latest Media Handler 1.6.0.9 (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    The is to apply on latest LMH source (there is a bin somewhere with patch included) so i post it here to not forget it lol :)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Sebastiii ,

Are you planning to create an official repo version. The issue with all those patches is that after some time it's getting very difficult to catch up with changes and adjustments. Also setting up a new system with everything working is a true challenge.

EDIT: Aargh, wrong thread! this was supposed to be a reply about you posting the link to the modified LastMediaHandler

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi :)

This is the build with my change and MyFilm one :)
    Will forward the source to @yoavain too :p

Thanks but it's still not working here.. I replaced the dll, but I still can't see any latest items from myfilms on my home screen.. There is also an .pdb file in the in the folder.. Do I need to do something with that one aswell?

Just to be sure.. This version of the plugin should been able to work with the latest release of MyFilms?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    The .pdb is only needed to see callstack if plugin crash etc. So it can be copied along with the dll :) (but you can not copied it if you want).
    I didn't use myfilm (shame on me :) ) i only apply the patch so i can't really help, the other correction has to be made to make it work against latest MP version :p

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Just tested and works here (MP1.7.100.0). Can you please post logs (Latestmedia.log, error.log and myfilms.log).
    In LMH log, there should be something like
    Code:
    30-Oct-2014 21:54:44  Info [LatestMyFilmsHandler]: Updating Latest Media Info: Latest MyFilms 1: 13 Sins
    30-Oct-2014 21:54:44  Info [LatestMyFilmsHandler]: Updating Latest Media Info: Latest MyFilms 2: 1492 - Die Eroberung des Paradieses
    30-Oct-2014 21:54:44  Info [LatestMyFilmsHandler]: Updating Latest Media Info: Latest MyFilms 3: Mord im Netz

Users who are viewing this thread