MyFilms & MP 1.4 (1 Viewer)

bwg

Portal Pro
December 25, 2007
Home Country
rofl, have been checking this thread every day, soon I am going to wear out my mouse button by repeatedly clicking refresh!;)

totopsgr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2011
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    rofl, have been checking this thread every day, soon I am going to wear out my mouse button by repeatedly clicking refresh!;)

Guzzi must be on vacation.. :confused:. He is probably at a beach somewhere drinking coctails with no knowledge of the severe withdrawal symptoms the MyFilms plugin addicts are going through back home... :p. At least I hope he has a good time. Coming back from a not so good vacation is not going to be acceptable. lol

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Guzzi must be on vacation.. :confused:. He is probably at a beach somewhere drinking coctails with no knowledge of the severe withdrawal symptoms the MyFilms plugin addicts are going through back home... :p. At least I hope he has a good time. Coming back from a not so good vacation is not going to be acceptable. lol
    Actually he is working very hard on the next MyFilms version and dadeo is doing a TON of work on the wiki/documentation for the next release. :)

totopsgr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2011
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Thanks for the update infinite.loop. I was joking although vacation is something all people deserve to have. Was more of a message conveying the internal frustration of the poor user that has no control over the development and no knowledge to support it. The only thing he can do well is beg for swift resolution of whatever troubles him.

On a serious note, I Really appreciate what you guys are doing. Great work always :)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I was joking although vacation is something all people deserve to have. Was more of a message conveying the internal frustration of the poor user that has no control over the development and no knowledge to support it. The only thing he can do well is beg for swift resolution of whatever troubles him.
    I know. :)

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have just now tested the new beta version 6.0.3.2908 and wanted to give some feedback upon the dependency checks. I receive a warning regarding the need for a Trakt plugin of a certain version number and higher. I already have the latest Trakt installed and wonder if you can get the warning removed if in compliance? Reason is that I have a totally unattended installation of MediaPortal and my plugins which breaks when installing MyFilms du to this warning.

Thanks for a really nice plugin

Attachments

• Dependency warning.jpg
      Dependency warning.jpg
      28.2 KB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    I have just now tested the new beta version 6.0.3.2908 and wanted to give some feedback upon the dependency checks. I receive a warning regarding the need for a Trakt plugin of a certain version number and higher. I already have the latest Trakt installed and wonder if you can get the warning removed if in compliance? Reason is that I have a totally unattended installation of MediaPortal and my plugins which breaks when installing MyFilms du to this warning.

Thanks for a really nice plugin
    Checked and can confirm, that Trakt only was accepted until 2.9.x version - will change for next version. Tnx for reporting.

Users who are viewing this thread