MyFilms sorting (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    No that's not what I meant - sorry for not being clearer - you can leave AMC as you wish but In My Films setup on the General tab you can change the sort to whatever you wish:
    MF_Sort.jpg

That will change what displays in the View drop down boxes for Sort, so then you can select whichever sort method you prefer.

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    No that's not what I meant - sorry for not being clearer - you can leave AMC as you wish but In My Films setup on the General tab you can change the sort to whatever you wish:
    View attachment 120474

That will change what displays in the View drop down boxes for Sort, so then you can select whichever sort method you prefer.
    I reverted back to my original settings in AMC and instead changed the value as described and I can confirm it working and sorting the way I hoped for.
    Was a bit confused about 2 settings on different tabs dealing with the same thing.
    Thanks a bunch!

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Was a bit confused about 2 settings on different tabs dealing with the same thing.
    No kidding - obviously so were the developer and the main tester/docs guy! :LOL: In our defense, the setting on the General tab is old, has been there forever in My Films, while the settings on the Views tab are new. But many thanks for pointing out the confusion. I can at least make that MUCH clearer in the wiki since I don't think it even describes the relationship!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom