MyFilms update Unhandled Exception (1 Viewer)

koumakkoumes

October 16, 2012
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Calling MyFilms Import for incorrect spelled Film Name (IronMan.mkv for instance). Then Edit filed "Search Title" to "Iron Man", Search Again, select correct one from the list. OK and Unhandled Exception - every times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Problems with series import! DE
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Hi Guys. I'm very frustrated at the moment. Maybe someone can help me! Due to errors importing series at MP 1 (thetvdb only) I...
Replies
Views
I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from hibernation. From the Windows 7 desktop, I pressed the START button on the remote control to start MP 1.25f. On the MP splash screen, the "Starting TV Server" text appeared unexpectedly. After a long wait...
I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from...
I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
That might explain why I never saw the error, as I'm using IMDb+, but looks like issues with the XML on default scraper indeed.
That might explain why I never saw the error, as I'm using IMDb+, but looks like issues with the XML on default scraper indeed.
I'm (still) having hard crashes when sending to importer in GUI. Now using latest Moving Pictures and MediaPortal 1.21 Pre Release...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom