MyFilms v4.8.0 - A new question! (1 Viewer)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi zebons, hello community!

I have a new issue with MyFilms! What is the meaning of the red marked Items in the Screenshot?

Best regards
    Helios

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi zebons, hello community!

I have a new issue with MyFilms! What is the meaning of the red marked Items in the Screenshot?

Best regards
    Helios

hi Helios ! i have the same problem ,as for as we know it's bug with the "Taskscheduler.dll" file sebons checking
    the problem ,...have to wait...
    ysmp

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks a lot! With MyFilms v4.8.0a all is working fine!

Best regards
    Helios

arryo

Portal Pro
    July 12, 2008
    Hi I have another problem with Black&White 1080

in list view, # Opt_item 3 is view without selecting, actually it happens with Monochrome for all options of views
    3218626732_66dea25531_o.jpg

and while watching movie, all the fields, such as: Title, Year, Genre are missing

3218626734_f17bfd347a_o.jpg

zebons

Portal Pro
    January 2, 2006
    Hi I have another problem with Black&White 1080

in list view, # Opt_item 3 is view without selecting, actually it happens with Monochrome for all options of views
    3218626732_66dea25531_o.jpg

and while watching movie, all the fields, such as: Title, Year, Genre are missing

3218626734_f17bfd347a_o.jpg
    Try with that dll.

Attachments

• MesFilms_v4.8.0b.zip
      30.6 KB

brembo

Portal Member
    January 10, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hello Zebons,
    I have more or less the same problem of Helios61,

in the movie description the fields "audioformat" and "comments" are displayed as "#audioformat" and "s".

I have tried the 4.8.0a and the 4.8.0b but doesn't change anything.

Thank you

Brembo

zebons

Portal Pro
    January 2, 2006
    Hello Zebons,
    I have more or less the same problem of Helios61,

in the movie description the fields "audioformat" and "comments" are displayed as "#audioformat" and "s".

I have tried the 4.8.0a and the 4.8.0b but doesn't change anything.

Thank you

Brembo
    Can you attach a screen copy ?

and your skins files used (which sjin ?)

brembo

Portal Member
    January 10, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thanks for your fast replay,

I have attached 2 exemple with 2 different skins, I use StreamedMP, but I give the same problem in all the skin I tried (Monochrome, Titanium).

The 2 fields displayed as "Audio" and "Critica" are Audioformat and Comments, I have choosen this 2 field in "Detailed Supplementary Information" in MyFilms configuration. I tried to choose different fields and they work, but not "Audioformat" and "Comments".

Thank you for your help.

Brembo

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
      Capture.jpg
      273.8 KB
    • Capture_3.jpg
      Capture_3.jpg
      242.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread