MyFilms v4.8.0 - A new question! (2 Viewers)

brembo

Portal Member
January 10, 2009
Home Country
Italy Italy
Thanks for your fast replay,

I have attached 2 exemple with 2 different skins, I use StreamedMP, but I give the same problem in all the skin I tried (Monochrome, Titanium).

The 2 fields displayed as "Audio" and "Critica" are Audioformat and Comments, I have choosen this 2 field in "Detailed Supplementary Information" in MyFilms configuration. I tried to choose different fields and they work, but not "Audioformat" and "Comments".

Thank you for your help.

Brembo
What do you have put in your setup optionnal ' for displaying Audioformat ?
For the comments field the problem is that field is a very long string as plot (description) so you cann't put it as single line screen field. You have to ask an enhancement to the skin author to get it (It'd be a textscrollup screen field). You can test as it'd be with those streamedMP skin files (see on detail view)

In 'Ant Item to Display' I have put "Audioformat"
It's not a problem with skin because it happens the same with all the skin I have installed.
With the 4.7.9 version I have before it's was working fine.
Thank you for your help, and forgive my poor english.

bat1972

Portal Member
January 12, 2009
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Pictures have ceased to be displayed.
Mediaportal 1.0.0.0 Final
Skin Titanium 0.5
Bases Ant Movie Catalog 3.5.1.1
MyFilms 4.8.0 or 4.8.0b

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Pictures have ceased to be displayed.
Mediaportal 1.0.0.0 Final
Skin Titanium 0.5
Bases Ant Movie Catalog 3.5.1.1
MyFilms 4.8.0 or 4.8.0b

Put the skin files 'Titanium v0.4' included in the mpi MyFilms package into the new directory Titanium v0.5, it'd work better.

bat1972

Portal Member
January 12, 2009
Home Country
Thanks
Alas Titanium 0.4 to download it has not turned out.
Have removed from a server. It is possible to lay out these files.

jensthereal

Portal Pro
August 22, 2007
Essen
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi zebons,

i have tried the myfilms 4.8.0a and this screen is perfect :

skin: Blue3

bmhzvr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

but in the folowing screen there are three fields with # under the cover:

#label1
#item1
#item3

n29tnz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

i hope you can fix it ? :)

bat1972

Portal Member
January 12, 2009
Home Country
zebons probably to correct errors under Titanium 0.5. Very much it is good skin it would not be desirable to refuse it. You after all tested MesFilms 4.8.0 on it.
I am sorry my poor english.

brembo

Portal Member
January 10, 2009
Home Country
Italy Italy
Thanks for your fast replay,

I have attached 2 exemple with 2 different skins, I use StreamedMP, but I give the same problem in all the skin I tried (Monochrome, Titanium).

The 2 fields displayed as "Audio" and "Critica" are Audioformat and Comments, I have choosen this 2 field in "Detailed Supplementary Information" in MyFilms configuration. I tried to choose different fields and they work, but not "Audioformat" and "Comments".

Thank you for your help.

Brembo
For the comments field the problem is that field is a very long string as plot (description) so you cann't put it as single line screen field. You have to ask an enhancement to the skin author to get it (It'd be a textscrollup screen field). You can test as it'd be with those streamedMP skin files (see on detail view)

It's not a problem with skin because it happens the same with all the skin I have installed.

Sorry if I'm here again,
but I tried with many skins and I have the same problem: Audioformat give me always "#audioformat" and comments give always the same "s" that I don't understand where it come from.
I tried now with Monochrome 2.5 just relased and with Myfilms 4.8.0b but still the same results.

Any Idea?

Thank you again.

Brembo

brembo

Portal Member
January 10, 2009
Home Country
Italy Italy

Sorry if I'm here again,
but I tried with many skins and I have the same problem: Audioformat give me always "#audioformat" and comments give always the same "s" that I don't understand where it come from.
I tried now with Monochrome 2.5 just relased and with Myfilms 4.8.0b but still the same results.

Any Idea?

Thank you again.

Brembo

Please, don't forget about me!!!
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread