MyLyrics issues (5 Viewers)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Could some dev pls have a look into MyLyrics plugin?
    Since a long time it does no longer find lyrics (at least here)
    THX in advance ;)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just checked sourcecode and ran the tests
    LyricsMode, LyricsNet and Lyricsondemand tests are all green
    so not sure what the issues is here, maybe you can share some logging of when things went wrong?

Entdecker

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello everyone,

the last known errors can be found in the following link. Mr. Hartmann the developer of MPTag That was the last one to update the plugin.
    Mr. Hardmann also published a link to the last source code.

The latest info can be found here:

Users who are viewing this thread

• ysmp

Similar threads

When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until I switched to my HTPC which is my primary source. When I switch to the HTPC the screen goes blank for a long time and then I have sound, no picture, and in the lower left hand corner: "Source: HDMI 1 Not...
    When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until...
    When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until...
    Replies
    Views
    That was the correction I made in BasicHome for the 1.35 Prerelease which you adddd to repo ;)
    That was the correction I made in BasicHome for the 1.35 Prerelease which you adddd to repo ;)
    I'm going bananas here!! Used MP1 since MP1.10 or so.....an haven't had problems for years! Am using latest Dune...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under Team Media Portal in PF X86. The net 4 version, as I indicated, is the one I installed. Or tried to. For completeness, I deleted the (empty) folder & the Team Media Portal folder (otherwise empty), and...
    Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under...
    1. Download MediaPortal for free! - MEDIAPORTAL Click "media portal 2", goes to this github link, which is a 404. 2. Downloaded the...
    Replies
    Views
    Ran into this problem following an otherwise sucessful upgrade from MP 1.34 x64 to MP 1.35 x64 the CEC Remote plugin which I use just to control volume and standby, will no longer put my devices (TV & AVR) to sleep when the HTPC is put in standby. Also when I wake up the HTPC MP closes or crashes (not sure which) as per the example in...
    Ran into this problem following an otherwise sucessful upgrade from MP 1.34 x64 to MP 1.35 x64 the CEC Remote plugin which I use...
    Ran into this problem following an otherwise sucessful upgrade from MP 1.34 x64 to MP 1.35 x64 the CEC Remote plugin which I use...
    Replies
    Views
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the media portal). I have now contacted the Sofabaton hotline. It should also work here like with the Harmony. Unfortunately, not all of the IR codes are correct. You can also learn commands here. But that doesn't...
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the...
    I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom