MyRadio request (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Can we have the option added to schedule recording stations in MyRadio. I would love to timeshift certain netradio stations.

A

Anonymous

Read through the todo list and didn't see it, otherwise I wouldn't have added it here =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I looked, the API returns the following string to this radio: <outline type="audio" text="93.5 | BBC Radio 4 - Not Supported" URL="http://cdn-cms.tunein.com/service/Audio/notcompatible.enUS.mp3" guide_id="s25419" subtext="No compatible stream" genre_id="g255" key="unavailable" item="station"...
I looked, the API returns the following string to this radio: <outline type="audio" text="93.5 | BBC Radio 4 - Not Supported"...
I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
Replies
Views
Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG Collector gets its epg from and found it gets it from 'freesathome' so cribbed the settings from that and added the freesathome channel to the radio channels and selected that channel only to collect epg...
Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG...
Hi folks Ive just started using epg collector to import uk freesat epg into mediaportal i have had good success with it so far and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.32 Start MP with e.g. Music DE
Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpstartit-start-mediaportal-with-specific-plugin.84578/post-928783
Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :)...
I am wondering... didn't we have a Plugin wich made it possible to start MP with certain Module - e.g. directly start with Tv or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
Replies
Views
ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
@high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom