MyTorrents 0.70 Stable [Updated 13-10-2012] (3 Viewers)

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
deleting all files from previous versions including the db3 did the trick to get a connection to uTorrent. However, activating and downloading still does not.
Is this a known issue?

Simply overwriting files with their newer version somehow did not do the trick... issue #6 closed as far as I am concerned :)
will work on the other (new ones (activetorrents) B3skin files as well.

Sohvaperuna

Portal Pro
January 29, 2008
deleting all files from previous versions including the db3 did the trick to get a connection to uTorrent. However, activating and downloading still does not.
Is this a known issue?

Simply overwriting files with their newer version somehow did not do the trick... issue #6 closed as far as I am concerned :)
will work on the other (new ones (activetorrents) B3skin files as well.

Nice :) At this stage of development, I constantly do changes which can for example make earlier configuration or database incompatible.
I will later add a code which will delete the database if it cannot be read. Currently it probably throws an exception and plugin will not anymore function properly.

Thanks for informing this issue.

- Sohvaperuna

Sohvaperuna

Portal Pro
January 29, 2008
No plans for more functionality to the plugin. If you wish some feature or find a bug, please use

Issues - mp-mytorrents - Google Code

If you want to redesign UI or add support for other skins and you need more functionality from the
plugin. Contact me at email sohvaperuna at sohvaperuna.org

If you wish support for private site, contact me at same email.

Thanks! :)
- Sohvaperuna

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I installed .40 and I get a "missing or invalid file" message in StreamedMP. Is the set of .xmls in that package incomplete?

Edit: I just tried 0.35 and that works (I used the .xml files and the .dll files), so there must be something wrong in the .xml files for 0.40. Have you made changes to the .xmls and then forgotten to delete the cache before testing them?

Emph

Sohvaperuna

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2008
    I installed .40 and I get a "missing or invalid file" message in StreamedMP. Is the set of .xmls in that package incomplete?

Edit: I just tried 0.35 and that works (I used the .xml files and the .dll files), so there must be something wrong in the .xml files for 0.40. Have you made changes to the .xmls and then forgotten to delete the cache before testing them?

Emph

That's possible, even probable. I can check it tomorrow. Try to delete MyTorrents.db3 from database folder.
    In Vista and in my setup it is in;

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database

- Sohvaperuna

Sohvaperuna

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2008
    Yesterday I tried the latest version at home on my HTPC computer, it was working just fine.

Did anyone else get latest version working?

- Sohvaperuna

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom