[New] MyFilms v4.4.1.4 (1 Viewer)

volt

Portal Member
November 2, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Source Code?

Hi, where can I find the source code to MyFilms, is it hosted at source forge?
Is available for public?

Thanks!
Rickard

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Hi, where can I find the source code to MyFilms, is it hosted at source forge?
Is available for public?

Thanks!
Rickard
Yes here
What do you want to do with sources files ? Add some new functionalities or develop some functions for your own ?
As I regularly correct some bugs or rexrite some code's part, if you want to add new functions for the community, please tell me before as we can decide the better way to do it.

pStar

Portal Pro
August 12, 2005
hi zebons,
i just updated daemon tool form 4.12.0 to 4.12.1 but unfortunalty the .isos still won't play from myFilms (myVideo is working).
regards

volt

Portal Member
November 2, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thank you zebons!

Just an idea, so I going to play around with the code, hopefully it will be something useful :)
I let you know!

Thanks!

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Thank you zebons!

Just an idea, so I going to play around with the code, hopefully it will be something useful :)
I let you know!

Thanks!
I'll put a new version soon (display movie information with filmstrip view)

hi zebons,
i just updated daemon tool form 4.12.0 to 4.12.1 but unfortunalty the .isos still won't play from myFilms (myVideo is working).
regards
Can you try to update the filename within the plugin : update button on the detailed view and file, choose the right iso file and try to launch it. Tell me if it's work or not...

Thank you zebons!

I let you know!

Thanks!
Before comitting your modifications please tell what kind of mods you have done.

Terren

February 2, 2008
Hi!
I just tried your plugin and it seems like a great idea!
But i have a problem left. i cant get the plugin to show me pictures of my movie collector collection. The movies are all found but no images so far. Do i have to do something other then set the picture path?

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
October 11, 2007
any chance of integrating the dvdbox-like filmstrip view as seen in xface-skin?
I got a great idea for that, although I'm no programmer so I can't make it happen myself.
When one clicks the dvdbox-cover it would rotate to show the backside where info about the movie is displayed as on a real dvdbox. And obviously zoomed in so it was readable.
Anyway, something to play around with.
Thanks for a great plugin.

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Hi!
I just tried your plugin and it seems like a great idea!
But i have a problem left. i cant get the plugin to show me pictures of my movie collector collection. The movies are all found but no images so far. Do i have to do something other then set the picture path?
Take a look on the generated XML file to see the filename and path foryour pictures stored in it and verify if it's right.

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
October 11, 2007
I also use the Movie Collector import and according to the quality of it, it seems that mine retrieves the images from the thumbnail-folder instead of the images-folder. The path is correct in the config. I use the latest 4.4.1.4 stable, but have tested the svn also but no luck. It looks awful when it expands or actually compresses the images. My images are downloaded from dvd empire so the quality is great. Plz help me out.

Patrik

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom