August 12, 2005
4.4.0 works for me now...none of my former problems. thanks again

regards
patrick

wunschkind

Portal Pro
January 10, 2005
hi zebons,

i only wanted to ask if this things are possible?

1. a possiblity to mark movies as seen (perhaps in the detailed view ...) so they would be displayed as seen (greyed out ...)
2. filtering by seen / not seen (myfilms could show only not seen movies here); perhaps a possibility to make our own filters ( ... all movies from year 2005 with genre sci-fi)
3. a not seen random movie clicking on a button
4. a possibility to show the plot of a movies as static text (as a popup perhaps ...)

bye

wunschkind

Uegis

January 7, 2008
Can anyone help me with this problem. In the movie selection screen, on the bottom where the synopsis is, the name of the movie is in the same area. How do I fix that? I am using the latest Spinsafe Revolve skin.

Untitled.jpg

whatisk

Portal Pro
May 21, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Australia Australia
I am trying to use MediaLabel as the Ant Sort Title in v4.4.1.1. Thanks for adding that in Zebons :D

I set the option and save and I get the box stating how many titles it recognises, however when I go into MP and try to view the list of movies, I get the attached screen.

It comes up fine with my list of movies if I choose 'Original Title' as the Ant Sort Title.

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    17.1 KB

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
I am trying to use MediaLabel as the Ant Sort Title in v4.4.1.1. Thanks for adding that in Zebons :D

I set the option and save and I get the box stating how many titles it recognises, however when I go into MP and try to view the list of movies, I get the attached screen.

It comes up fine with my list of movies if I choose 'Original Title' as the Ant Sort Title.
Are you sure that all movies have an information in the Medialabel field ???
Be carefull that the Ant Sort Title must me filled with amc software, if you use another soft (MyMovies, MovieCollector, DVDP..) only the FormatedTitle could be use.
Can you put an example of your db ?

whatisk

Portal Pro
May 21, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Australia Australia
Are you sure that all movies have an information in the Medialabel field ???
Be carefull that the Ant Sort Title must me filled with amc software, if you use another soft (MyMovies, MovieCollector, DVDP..) only the FormatedTitle could be use.
Can you put an example of your db ?

Hi Zebons,

All movies definitely have something in the Medialabel field. I found a script on the AMC forums that copy the contents of one field to another. I then made a couple of modifications to some of the entries.

I only use AMC. I have never used any other software for storing the catalog of my movies.

I have attached an excerpt from my AMC XML file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom