New Screenshots (1 Viewer)

TVKiwi

Portal Member
May 27, 2005
Dont worry I have not gone away, but just had a lot on my plate and being a beginner it takes me a while to make any real progress.

Will try and post some more screen shots shortly to let everyone know I am progressing.

Have been working on onscreen displays and the TV section of late.

Dazzyb2K3

Portal Member
June 27, 2005
London, UK
Nice to know you're still working at it TVKiwi! Keep up the good work. It'll be worth it in the end. We're all patiently waiting and looking forward to the new screenies :D

critifer

Portal Pro
February 9, 2005
Kewl...

That's good news TVKiwi ..... Would love to see your OSD and guide concepts ... especially with the flow of the screens you've posted thus far.

TVKiwi said:
Dont worry I have not gone away, but just had a lot on my plate and being a beginner it takes me a while to make any real progress.

Will try and post some more screen shots shortly to let everyone know I am progressing.

Have been working on onscreen displays and the TV section of late.

ZeiZei

Portal Member
November 19, 2005
Finland
Hi,

Is Mr. TVKiwi still around... alive?? I really like his work and the way he this us touchscreen users. Have been waiting for a skin which can be swithed to touchscreen mode when play is clicked.

mpattonm

Portal Member
December 29, 2005
Yup, please make it finished... or release the skin in the stage it is now so we can finish it... I believe lot of people would be interested...

-ltb-

Portal Pro
April 10, 2006
Home Country
France France
somebody has news from this skin?

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I would think since the last we have heard from TVKiwi in these forums was on September 07, 2005 - I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
    Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
    Replies
    Views
    Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
    Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
    So, here's another one. DefaultWideHD again. Since I've changed the height of the fonts in fonts.xml to be larger, so I wouldn't...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom