New TabledMP 'Remake' called '3DGreen Skin'. (2 Viewers)

Do you like this skin?

• Total voters

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
mikael said:
vanessa_cl said:
Green version here

green22wm.png

**All screenshot are at runtime**
regards

Vanessa, try to use the same glass-style on the buttons in the upper-right corner. The current buttons feels too hard and "metallic".

Keep on rockin' girl!

yes i'm working :p

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
mikael said:
Love your will to work, you are an source of inspiration that make people very excited. Keep on!

Check this change (screenshots at runtime):

untitled70bd.png

untitled7b9jn.png
[/list]

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I must say... I was a bit hesitant to post when you started displaying your pictures of skins. I was thinking, "great, more screen shots of skins that never get done" But now, it looks like you are working with REAL working skin! This is great! The look and feel of these skins are the most profession skins I have seen! I want to thank you for all your time and hard work on these! I am sure the Multitudes of MP users will thank you LONG into the future.

NLS

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    well AFAIK for this month Vanessa has much time in her hands... for the next, I am not so sure

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    ASiDiE said:
    I must say... I was a bit hesitant to post when you started displaying your pictures of skins. I was thinking, "great, more screen shots of skins that never get done" But now, it looks like you are working with REAL working skin! This is great! The look and feel of these skins are the most profession skins I have seen! I want to thank you for all your time and hard work on these! I am sure the Multitudes of MP users will thank you LONG into the future.

Thank's for your comments. I'm working hard to understand mp skin architecture, cheats and more.

I take some weeks to learn. The next skins will be soon more quickly

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    After reading your post, it got me thinking. You have been here just over a month and in that time you have produced some of the best looking skins I have seen ANYWHERE. I am wondering your story? How did you discover MP? Were you using some other type of HTPC software and migrated over to MP? I am just curious to know how someone goes from not being here, to all the sudden creating some of the best looking skins out there?

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    ASiDiE said:
    After reading your post, it got me thinking. You have been here just over a month and in that time you have produced some of the best looking skins I have seen ANYWHERE. I am wondering your story? How did you discover MP? Were you using some other type of HTPC software and migrated over to MP? I am just curious to know how someone goes from not being here, to all the sudden creating some of the best looking skins out there?

Well. I know the mp existence since nov 2004 from sourceforge.

I installed mp on 2004 but works very slow and does not support my tv card, and xml tv and my weather does not work for my country. Because this i leave mp and run WMCE on my pc (MSI Mega 180).

Now i see mp again and have big changes and xml skinning are more stable. (skin tool and not a notepad).

I'm a .NET programmer (MCP) (VB only, mobile devices and VB6 MCP too) and i'm professional GUI designer (my currently work).

Photoshop, Illustrator and XAML are my big hobby.

I hope contribute with mp with my GUI skills and give to mp a next level and i hope will be part of this htpc software and the community and not a single user.

***All enter by eyes***

kind regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom