Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :D Thank´s

it doesn´t give a Plugin that i can steering the Vu Meter´s original.
    Because i have made the VU Meter´s as animated Gif´s, there are 28 Picture´s for one Vu Meter that they work realy nice. The Animation i have made are with Shadows and Lights.

:) It look´s verry good when you play Musik.

Greetings 8) Harley

A

Anonymous

is there already a top bar available in My Music mode? Or do you have to use a specific skin for that to show up?

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi,

there is a Topbar in mymusik mode.

i have made it for the Skin Naley Evo (...or for a new one :wink: )

Harley

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Harley:
    your vu-meters are not in naley evolution 2 are they?

I´d like to see them!

BTW: Weather isn´t working properly anymore.
    Can´t switch cities. Think this is because of the new button style that switches between "weather" and "satelite"

tomtom21000

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :) hi, tomtom21000,

the new Topbar with the Vu meter´s are not included in the current Naley.
    But i work on it, the Problem is , i must change all over the Skin to include the Topbar because the Size´s of the Topbars are difficult.

:) The Problem with the Weathermodul is fixed and some other bux are fixed in the Naley Evo Version3 that would be included in the CVS.

:) Thanks for testing the Skin, so i can better fix the bugs when i know them.

Greetings 8) Harley

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
    Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
    Hi, i want to delete a video via the 0-Key (Zero). But other than the focus jumps to the top of the list nothing happens. Then i...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom