Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :D Thank´s

it doesn´t give a Plugin that i can steering the Vu Meter´s original.
    Because i have made the VU Meter´s as animated Gif´s, there are 28 Picture´s for one Vu Meter that they work realy nice. The Animation i have made are with Shadows and Lights.

:) It look´s verry good when you play Musik.

Greetings 8) Harley

A

Anonymous

is there already a top bar available in My Music mode? Or do you have to use a specific skin for that to show up?

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi,

there is a Topbar in mymusik mode.

i have made it for the Skin Naley Evo (...or for a new one :wink: )

Harley

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Harley:
    your vu-meters are not in naley evolution 2 are they?

I´d like to see them!

BTW: Weather isn´t working properly anymore.
    Can´t switch cities. Think this is because of the new button style that switches between "weather" and "satelite"

tomtom21000

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :) hi, tomtom21000,

the new Topbar with the Vu meter´s are not included in the current Naley.
    But i work on it, the Problem is , i must change all over the Skin to include the Topbar because the Size´s of the Topbars are difficult.

:) The Problem with the Weathermodul is fixed and some other bux are fixed in the Naley Evo Version3 that would be included in the CVS.

:) Thanks for testing the Skin, so i can better fix the bugs when i know them.

Greetings 8) Harley

Users who are viewing this thread