New UK Tuning Option (1 Viewer)

CKB

Portal Pro
July 7, 2008
Home Country
Just attempted to tune my TV card after a recent system rebuild and MePo fresh build, and had an issue locating my details.

The attached xml is good for the Isle of Man, in case anyone needs it or wants to add it to a future build

Attachments

• UK.Isle of Man.xml
    539 bytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial TV channels I could only get about half the current number of channels from my transmitter, Winter Hill. So I checked on the forum and found the latest Tuning Parameters .XML file (here), and copied and...
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
Replies
Views
It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
We have just released MediaPortal 1.28 Summer Breeze Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not...
Replies
Views
Doh! I've moved from a DVB-T2 Freeview system to a DVB-S2 Freesat system and that possibility really hadn't crossed my mind, as on DVB Freeview, it didn't seem to matter when a channel was "on" or "off-air". Mind you, I'm also finding that on Freesat, you seem to need double the amount of tuners to get the same flexibility, so you...
Doh! I've moved from a DVB-T2 Freeview system to a DVB-S2 Freesat system and that possibility really hadn't crossed my mind, as on...
Hi, Sorry if this is the wrong place... I was using DJBlu's Sky grabber but have disabled it due to the recent changes breaking...
Replies
Views
Well, here I go again. This is an update to the thread above which I never managed to resolve despite @mm1352000 fantastic help and assistance. I gave up on MP until now, where I have formatted the OS SSD on the server and started again from scratch. MP installed fine as usual and that is the only thing installed on the server at...
Well, here I go again. This is an update to the thread above which I never managed to resolve despite @mm1352000 fantastic help and...
Hi Guys, Got around to updating MP and doing a bit of housekeeping on the system, and thought I would do a fresh install of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom