no Christmas theme for 2015 ? (1 Viewer)

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    subject says it all, I failed to find one :)

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    thanks, but what about compatibility with MP1.12 ? , two are for 1.3 beta , one is for 1.2.3 (very old..)

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    ok, it works, the Christmas Titan works, but I needed "basic" theme :) thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    MP 1.32 x64 does not have a 64 bit TV Server but it uses the x86 one but should have upgraded the 1.30 x86 TV Server to MP 1.32(still x86) The fact it does not appear to have done so is not surprise to me, the MP 1.32 x64 installer is far from being bug free. If everything is functioning OK my advice would be to leave it alone and...
    MP 1.32 x64 does not have a 64 bit TV Server but it uses the x86 one but should have upgraded the 1.30 x86 TV Server to MP...
    As it says....Upgraded from 1.30 to 1.32(64).....but TV Server config remains at 1.30....... MP opens....and declares itself to be...
    Replies
    Views
    i pointed you to the good way, using tvguide.lst, define your "Sydney.xml" inside tvguide.lst, but need to placed close to the file.
    i pointed you to the good way, using tvguide.lst, define your "Sydney.xml" inside tvguide.lst, but need to placed close to the file.
    Subject line says it all. I'm in Sydney, Australia, and I've downloaded the Sydney.xml file from xmltv.net. Do I have to rename it...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
    I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
    Replies
    Views
    It is an upgrade, however I upgraded from OS7 to Win 10 years ago when the upgrade first became available. Trouble was the original upgrade was absolutely poor and auto update always seemed to affect Mediaportal negatively. The PC is a media centre unit that I keep running for my Mum. She is elderly but likes the Mediaportal system...
    It is an upgrade, however I upgraded from OS7 to Win 10 years ago when the upgrade first became available. Trouble was the original...
    I hope someone will know what has happened to my MP1 PureVisionHD skin themes Suddenly there are no themes to choose and only...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom