No rumtime from ofdb.de (1 Viewer)

Intycast

Portal Pro
March 18, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

thanks for the graet plugin! :D

When I add a movie and grab the information´s from "OFDB.de"" there are no runtime information´s to all the movie´s.

I the "My Movie" the are all grabbed normally! :confused:

Thanks! :D

JoeSmith

Portal Pro
November 17, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
i guess the main problem is that ofdb has seperated general infos about a movie from the different versions that are available.
first you got the infos that are the same on all versions of a movie (actors, plot, ...).
The rest (i.e. runtime) is different from version to version (dvd, directors cut, special edition.. what ever)

It would be very nice if the missing info from one of the "smaller" sites could be filled with data from imdb.

GazpachoKing

Portal Pro
February 8, 2006
ofdb.de has no runtime information on their page, so the importer would have to pull the runtime from imdb.com
Seems easy enough, I have attached a scraper that should pull the runtime from IMDb. I haven't actually tested it though. I'll edit the post in a bit whet I get access to my mediaportal box, roomie is watching a movie. :)

EDIT: Well I fell asleep and it looks like several people got around to testing it before me, glad it's working. I uploaded a new version that ignores German articles for sorting, it is attached to my next post.

JoeSmith

Portal Pro
November 17, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
works fine - GREAT !!!

Now there is just one thing that should be corrected with the import of german movies.
English titles like "The Dark Knight" are sorted "Dark Knight, The" but german titles are just sorted by their titles.
It would be very nice if articels would be treated like the english titles (just for sorting).

German Articels :

Der - Die - Das - Des - Dem - Den
ein - eine - eines - einer - einem - einen

Thanks

Joe

merci1983

Portal Pro
November 13, 2004
Near Bremen
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello GazpachoKing,

thanks for your script :D
can´t wait to try it this evening at home.

It seems that you are skilled in scripting so i will ask you for a litte feature:

I´m using MP 1.0 Final with blue3wide.

When the discription of an movie ends, repeating of the discreption follows direct under the last line of the discription.

So it would be nice "and I think more userfriendly" if there were one or two "linebreaks" at the end of the description.
Perhaps in combination with a seperator like "---------------------------------".

Sorry for my englisch - hope you understand what i mean.

best regards
merci1983

Intycast

Portal Pro
March 18, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Palm_Maniac

Du mußt es nirgends hin kopieren.

Einfach Konfiguration starten und unter dem Punkt "Movie Details Data Sources" hinzufügen. (Mit dem Plus-Icon!)

GazpachoKing

Thank you! :D

It works perfekt! :D

GazpachoKing

Portal Pro
February 8, 2006
works fine - GREAT !!!
Now there is just one thing that should be corrected with the import of german movies.
English titles like "The Dark Knight" are sorted "Dark Knight, The" but german titles are just sorted by their titles.

I have attached a new version that should ignore German and English articles at the beginning of a movie title for the sortby field.

When the discription of an movie ends, repeating of the discreption follows direct under the last line of the discription.

So it would be nice "and I think more userfriendly" if there were one or two "linebreaks" at the end of the description.
Perhaps in combination with a seperator like "---------------------------------".
This is already how it is for me, perhaps the skin is responsible for displaying the separator? I am using StreamedMP.

EDIT: New version, also grabs tagline, next page.

Users who are viewing this thread