NO-Signal!!!!!!......TechniSat CableStar Combo HD CI, USB-Box (1 Viewer)

DerPrinz82

Portal Pro
September 3, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
ich habe mich ja schon diverse Male über diese Technisat USB Karten aufgeregt.

Hast du schonmal versucht, die USB-Karte am anderen Rechner auszuprobieren?
So könnte man sehen, ob es an der Karte oder am System liegt.

Ich bin mir leider nicht sicher ob dieses USB-Modell von MP unterstützt wird, vielleicht kann da jemand anderes aufklären.
Aber wichtig wäre eben zu wissen, ob die Karte an einem anderen System funktioniert...

Liebe Weihnachtsgrüße...

HanniBall

Portal Member
June 29, 2010
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Es liegt nicht an dieser usb tuner....
Ich habe dieses problem ebenfalls.

Ich hoffe das jemand hierfür eine lösung hat...

Frohe Weinachten...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
The optimum settings for EPG grabbing will depend on your location in the world, and how you use your HTPC, so there is not a single setup that will suit everyone. This page in the Wiki explains some of the factors involved. The timeshift and idle grabbers can both be enabled if you wish, but the optimum settings for the timeshift...
The optimum settings for EPG grabbing will depend on your location in the world, and how you use your HTPC, so there is not a...
Since the BBC integrated their regional programs into their BBC One HD channel in the last couple of weeks my MP2 shows "No program...
Replies
Views
:whistle: ;) (1) TechniSat- CableStar HD 2 läuft in MEPO nicht. DVBViewer läuft | MediaPortal - An Open Source Windows Media Center for FREE! (team-mediaportal.com) ist nicht besser geworden, deine situation. neue kaufen !
:whistle: ;) (1) TechniSat- CableStar HD 2 läuft in MEPO nicht. DVBViewer läuft | MediaPortal - An Open Source Windows Media...
Hallo, läuft die PCI Karte TechniSat CableStar HD2 unter Windows 10? Und wenn ja: Mit welchen Treibern?
Replies
Views
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Hello, I’ve got the following problem with Mediaportal 1 („The Phantom Menace“): when trying to view TV or movies, there is no...
Replies
Views
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had firewall issues with MP2, the client could not see the server unless I turned the firewall off on the server, all rules seemed present and correct, so I eventually uninstalled MP2 as I needed a working...
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had...
I'm not quite sure what I've done, but somehow I seem to have broken our Mediaportal installation. I'm running it as a TV server...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom