Now&Next in one Screen (1 Viewer)

TheMerovingian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2004
    Kaufbaire
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I would like to see one Screen with an overview of what is now running and one with next.
    Also the navigation in the EPG to earlier and later shows is nearly impossible when you use the cursor keys this definitely needs some work.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    How about looking at this thread/post on his latest screenshot I think he has what you are looking for:
    new_tvhome2.jpg

Notice that he is not finished with this new skin yet!

Mike

TheMerovingian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2004
    Kaufbaire
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oh no sorry. I forgot to mention it should cover all Tv Stations. So I want to see in one list what is now running and the on another list what runs next on all Stations!

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I believe if you are watching TV (FULL SCREEN) you can get the guide (hit F9 -> then choose tvguide all using your keyboard) to overlay on top of the channel you are watching and the live TV will be in the background. I believe that will only work on the latest CVS and must be using the bluetwo skin.

If you are thinking of some other concept it would be best to create something visual for us in order for you to get your idea across more clearly.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size being too big
    All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size...
    I have just updated my mobo and installed Win 10. I then imported all my old settings that were working ok on my old Win 7 system...
    Replies
    Views
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the media portal). I have now contacted the Sofabaton hotline. It should also work here like with the Harmony. Unfortunately, not all of the IR codes are correct. You can also learn commands here. But that doesn't...
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the...
    I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
    Replies
    Views
    hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual things TVGuide shows no data available in MP2 and after running TVSetup and telling WebEPG to grab now I am presented with the attached error screen - TvSetup then crashes out. I have run a repair on...
    hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual...
    hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom