Number of rows in pictures modules (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

and a last request for today :lol:
when browsing the pictures module, the number of rows seems to be limited to 2 only when switching to "big icons" view. the bottom of the screen is kinda empty...

Frodo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The number of rows depends the resolution
    If i run it in 1024x768 then i get 3 rows (using big icon view)
    but in 768x576, i just get 2 rows

So i think its ok, or?
    frodo

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I just installed it and the discnumbers are indeed back. Thank you for the fix! Now I can enjoy my collected boxsets again (y)
    I just installed it and the discnumbers are indeed back. Thank you for the fix! Now I can enjoy my collected boxsets again (y)
    I have my music views set to sort by discnumber: It used to work as expected (one big list, starting with the first disc first...
    Replies
    Views
    Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step what you did or attach log files, otherwise we can not find out the issue on your side.
    Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step...
    I tried migrating from MP1 to MP2 for the second time today. I've found that the movie importer doesn't seem to pick up on a number...
    Replies
    Views
    Your feedback is very important to us. Have a nice day. :) -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
    Your feedback is very important to us. Have a nice day. :) -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
    This happens since 1.27 pre - just tried 1.27 "a new hope" sadly also there :( - no hope left :ROFLMAO: Steps to reproduce - and...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimian, I have concluded the same thing. Disabled "Show last active module when resuming" and go to TV after starting up in the Home screen. Would be nice if it could start on TV (if that's where MP was when put to sleep), just like my older Panasonic PVR. But this workaround is reasonable. I will add that sometimes, even...
    Hi CyberSimian, I have concluded the same thing. Disabled "Show last active module when resuming" and go to TV after starting up...
    Hello, I have MP 1.22 freshly installed on a Windows 10 x64, Ver 1903. This was an upgrade from WIndows 10 x32. When I setup the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom