OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggert

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 23, 2005
    I am using MP 1.8.0, OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 and MPUrlSourceSplitter 1.0.0.3312.
    What did I miss here?

Okay, I replaced the MPUrlSourceSplitter 1.0.0.3312 with the MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter 2.1.4.5454 - now I can see the Twitch channels and videos within OnlineVideos.
    But I cannot play them because it gives out the "no URL" error. I read the FAQ and installed the latest SAF V6 codec pack but it still doesn't work for me.
    Tried it on two different PCs.

Does anybody have some suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
    Eggert

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Your not crazy.
    It has been that way for a while now.

OK thanks. I've gone and manually installed the latest version now.

In refamiliarising myself with the plugin, I was wondering what OnlineVideos.WebAutomation.BrowserHost.exe does. Do I need to unblock it in my firewall?

The BrowserHost is used by some sites (e.g. Netflix, Amazon Prime, 4OD and Viaplay) where the content is DRM protected (e.g. using silverlight or widevine). If you have to unblock it in firewall it depends on your configuration of course, but if you plan to use any of the Browser Player sites BrowserHost needs access to internet.

harryzwo

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried to play a MusikVideo from 3SAT, but get this Errormessage 'DemuxerNotCreatedAllDataReceived'. The files are .MOV.

rico123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have a problem playing videos from WDR. The videos are starting like expected, but after about 5s just the videostream stops but audio still goes on like normal. This problem is the same for Rockpalast (that is also hostet by WDR). I'm not sure if that's a problem with the plugin or with my MP configuration. Any other sources i use (ARD, ZDF, MDR...) working very well. Maybe someone here can help me solving that problem.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hm. seems to work fine here. perhaps posting the onlinevideos.log and mpurlsourcesplitter.log could help? Please delete them before you start testing, that way, there's no old stuff in there

rico123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried to play a stream from Rockpalast. Same proplem like i posted before. Here are the logs. Hope that helps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom