Onlinevideos Binge (1 Viewer)

umatbro

Portal Member
May 6, 2018
Home Country
Australia Australia
1. Where do I download OnlineVideos for MP2?
2. How do I connect Binge (A streaming service from Australia) to OnlineVideos?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Technically you don't have to put it anywhere (the sourcecode that is)
    You can however publish your util so others can use it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Binge? DE
    that varies between pretty easy and pretty complicated, depending on how the website is built-up and if the streams contain drm-protected material. For details see mp-onlinevideos2/CONTRIBUTING.md at master · offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2
    that varies between pretty easy and pretty complicated, depending on how the website is built-up and if the streams contain...
    How do I add Binge (A streaming service from Australia) to Mediaportal?
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, thank you. But the Link is not workng ... But no Problem: I have found it on my Server. Ive stored it from my last MePo installation. The Installation was competed now.
    Hello, thank you. But the Link is not workng ... But no Problem: I have found it on my Server. Ive stored it from my last MePo...
    Hallo, ich installiere gerade Mediaportal1 unter Win11. Der Link geht nicht mehr ...: Requirements - MEDIAPORTAL Wo bekomme ich...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom