only one instance of mp (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

only one instance of media portal might be better. what do u think?

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    well, sure it is better.
    And it's also the way it is now?
    I only get 2 instances if I crashed MP

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of finding plugins.) There is this thread that introduces the plugin, and this thread that details some changes to the Titan skin made by Gary Martyn (from 2013 :eek: ). I installed the plugin on my Aorus...
    I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of...
    I have a multiseat MP setup running version 1.33. I use the Titan skin and yesterday I decided I would update all my plugins on my...
    Replies
    Views
    Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet because of illness. Q2.) If there is a newer version, what is the best way to upgrade?
    Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
    Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 No TV Service DE
    Looking at recent activity on the web site, it has been 4 weeks since any of the MP2 developers have been active. They may be taking a short (or an extended) break. For this reason I would suggest that you uninstall MP2 and re-install MP1. The 1.33 version is recommended (in either the 32-bit or 64-bit version). Also, it is pretty...
    Looking at recent activity on the web site, it has been 4 weeks since any of the MP2 developers have been active. They may be...
    Hi, I've recently installed Media Portal 2, having first removed an older version of MP1, but am having issues with live TV. It...
    Replies
    Views
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the media portal). I have now contacted the Sofabaton hotline. It should also work here like with the Harmony. Unfortunately, not all of the IR codes are correct. You can also learn commands here. But that doesn't...
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the...
    I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom