Only preview video (1 Viewer)

pildo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2004
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi, can i preview a video file without i see in fullscreen mode?
    I want to preview a video file only when i select the item with mi remote or keyboard, without press enter or select on remote.
    It,s possible???

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    I can't think of any way at the moment to do that.
    It may be possible if you modify a skin, but I guess that would be pretty advanced.

pildo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2004
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Marcusb said:
    I can't think of any way at the moment to do that.
    It may be possible if you modify a skin, but I guess that would be pretty advanced.

thaks, i hope this is possible in the future 2.0 final :wink:

pildo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2004
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Smirnuff said:
    There are no plans to support this in the 0.2 release, you'll probably get your wish by the 2.0 release however ;).

i love this comunity :D :D :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MediaPortal 2 supports out of the box only HID devices (which covers almost all devices supported by windows). In some cases also non-HID devices may work, but I’d call it luck. The input device manager was completely rewritten last weeks. It should work reliably with all devices now. @Brownard can we place a test package of the...
    MediaPortal 2 supports out of the box only HID devices (which covers almost all devices supported by windows). In some cases also...
    I am having trouble to make my remote control work correctly on MP2. Having upgraded from MP1 to MP2 where the remote using the...
    Replies
    Views
    Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
    Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
    Hello, I’ve got the following problem with Mediaportal 1 („The Phantom Menace“): when trying to view TV or movies, there is no...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 PiP audio problem DE
    I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio stream, but never with multiple audio streams. On my PC I tried to reproduce it and it always worked as expected. LAV is set everywhere and we tried with WASAPI and DirectSound, it makes no difference...
    I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio...
    Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
    I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
    I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom