Plugin Download For SpinSafe Down? (1 Viewer)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi and welcome :)

DL seems to be dead. I'll alert high.

Btw: You do know that that skin is very (very) old, and outdated?

admin

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 1, 2001
    AW: Plugin Download For SpinSafe Down?

Im sorry but the skin is not hosted by us so we cant provide you any valid download. Maybe the author can help you out

No Limit

Portal Member
    March 7, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks for the replies. Since it's an old skin I might not bother with it. Anyone have any other recommendations that are up to date? currently I am using streamedMP which is great but I have some beefs with it.

By the way, mediaportal is the coolest thing I have ran in to in a long time, Im in love with this program.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi again, and thanks for your kind words :)

Have a look at the skin section: Skins - MediaPortal Forum

You'll find all popular and maintained skins here -> Maintained Skins - MediaPortal Forum (not sure if xface is up-to-date, though)

I just played around with BG Nova, which is really user friendly and looks great (IMO): https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-glass-456/black-glass-nova-skin-1-0-0-a-79011/

Fidelity was just released today, and it does look promising: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/skin-fidelity-beta-release-download-8-3-2010-a-71705/

For the moment, I'm sticking with BG Nova

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I get CRC check error. On third try I don't get CRC error
    On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I...
    When I was installing MP 1.31 last weekend I selected to download the files and install from a local folder. I got these messages...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom