plugin for mapquest (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Will try to do so ;)
Will try to do so ;)
I'm customizing DefaultWideHD with larger text for my old eyes. I find that the name for the plugin "Moving Pictures" is too long...
Replies
Views
I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
Replies
Views
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
Replies
Views
Ok, now this really pisses me off, because I tried that yesterday and when I fired up MP and selected videos, it hung. I just tried it now and that appears to be working. (Networks. I hate networks.) Thanks.
Ok, now this really pisses me off, because I tried that yesterday and when I fired up MP and selected videos, it hung. I just...
I have an existing HTPC that I've been using for years. I'm replacing it with a new machine and I'm trying to get it configured...
Replies
Views
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom