Plugin ignores localized file (1 Viewer)

homer.web

Portal Member
December 7, 2014
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hi, I've just finished Czech localization, downloaded file from transifex.com and copied the file to the language\IMDb+ folder and named it as cs.xml, but the plugin ignores it and stays in English. Any suggestion?

Attachments

• cs.zip
    6.4 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    What does the IMDb+ log file say?

Should have an entry like: 2/11/2015 12:07:42 PM[MPMain][1][Info] Using language en-US

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Works okay for me based on your first post:
    12/02/2015 11:43:54 PM[MPMain][1][Info] Starting IMDb+ v2.0.0.407
    12/02/2015 11:43:54 PM[MPMain][1][Info] Using language cs

Those errors are pretty useless :(

homer.web

Portal Member
    December 7, 2014
    Home Country
    What does the IMDb+ log file say?

Should have an entry like: 2/11/2015 12:07:42 PM[MPMain][1][Info] Using language en-US
    But what I have noticed is, that the file structure is slightly different (e.g. it has <resources></resources> tags instead of <strings></strings>), and it has added backslash sign to the special signs like: ( ) ', so instead of '.' there is a \'.\'
    But even if I correct this in Notepad++ it's still not working. I have tried to rename de.xml to cs.xml to try, if it can load any other translation file, and it worked like a charm.[DOUBLEPOST=1423745627][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Works okay for me based on your first post:
    12/02/2015 11:43:54 PM[MPMain][1][Info] Starting IMDb+ v2.0.0.407
    12/02/2015 11:43:54 PM[MPMain][1][Info] Using language cs

Those errors are pretty useless :(
    They are. It says nothing about the problem... :(

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Im not 100% sure Rochess has released a plugin update which supports Transifex yet.

homer.web

Portal Member
    December 7, 2014
    Home Country
    Im not 100% sure Rochess has released a plugin update which supports Transifex yet.
    Definitely not. I did manage file to be working, But I had to modify it heavily. I noticed, that there was also difference in other tag. I had to rename
    <string name= to <string Field=
    Now its working.[DOUBLEPOST=1423747564][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You can try the dll I use.
    Thanks. With this dll it works. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1423747763][/DOUBLEPOST]So finally I am done with the Czech localization on Transifex. It's is now 100% translated, and I am going to have some coffee. :D

Attachments

• cs.zip
      6.4 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread