PM Error... (1 Viewer)

AllenConquest

Portal Pro
January 9, 2005
London, UK
I'm getting this error when trying to post a reponse to a forum posting, and then it seems to delete the post :!:

What is going on with the forum :?:

EDIT: Okay it's not deleted them. Phew :roll:

Allen

AllenConquest

Portal Pro
January 9, 2005
London, UK
Now I see why it's confusing. I always us the newposts list to see what has been added. This list is not being sorted by date anymore. It used to be that the most recent posts were at the top of the list. They aren't anymore :cry:

butcherBoy

Portal Pro
September 7, 2004
Germany
got the same error yesterday. and yesterday i was not able to open a new thread or to post anything because of an error with spam protection. even minutes after my last posting i could not post.

the butcher

luke

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    spam protection error?

Just as with mediaportal, i need to know what the bug was, please list what the error message said.

butcherBoy

Portal Pro
    September 7, 2004
    Germany
    don't know the complete error message anymore. but it said that the time between my last posting and the post i tried to submit was too short. but my last message was minutes ago. i know that some boards use something like a flood protection against spammer where you can set an interval for postings.

now, i don't get this error anymore.

the butcher

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    ??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
    ??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
    Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    I don't think it can be done that much easier. If you're not comfortable doing these kinds of things on your computer, you'd better leave it to a more eperienced person...
    I don't think it can be done that much easier. If you're not comfortable doing these kinds of things on your computer, you'd better...
    Hi I have been using MediaPortal 1.2.3.0 for years and it has been working well. However, today I receive the message "Connection...
    Replies
    Views
    @Pablik do you have commits available for IR Server, github repo already available https://github.com/MediaPortal/IR-Server-Suite
    @Pablik do you have commits available for IR Server, github repo already available https://github.com/MediaPortal/IR-Server-Suite
    I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom