Problem with all icons in the last CVS (02-02-2006--01-01) (1 Viewer)

laeb66

Portal Pro
March 20, 2005
Sweden
Re: Problem with all icons in the last CVS (02-02-2006--01-0

I´s a BUG.. Same with yesterdays relese...
If amy ony more run FireDtv you may cause problem with MyTv to!!
No picture or sound... The device dont even load..

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 DE
This point of the list is still open (others too). The next user reports a black screen in Live-TV with TVMosaic in the German thread.
This point of the list is still open (others too). The next user reports a black screen in Live-TV with TVMosaic in the German thread.
The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
Replies
Views
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Problems with series import! DE
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Hi Guys. I'm very frustrated at the moment. Maybe someone can help me! Due to errors importing series at MP 1 (thetvdb only) I...
Replies
Views
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
Wondering if someone could help me with a tuning problem? My equipment for tuning are (3) HDhomerun primes each with a cable card...
Replies
Views
There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
Arial Unicode is used as font, which covers most languages. There is no need to install another font. You also see in your EPG...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom